"We purchased one of your bridle plate mooring systems a few years ago and have had it attached to our 32' catamaran in Miami Beach for some time, however, it really got a work out during Hurricane Irma!Thank you for a great product. Our boat did not budge during hours of hurricane force winds.
Satisfied, and Still Happy Sailing, Customers,
Bob and Andrea Ellis"
Our Patented Bridle Plate Mooring System
Monohull Type (left), Mulitihull Type (right)
Monohulls or Multihulls, our Bridle Plate Mooring System offers:
- Small, light, and strong
- The swivel is incorporated into the plate
- Main swivel pin can be seized & has a cotter pin for extra safety
- Can use of up to three lines from your mooring to your boat for redundant protection
- Eliminates line-to-line interference
- 3/4 inch galvanized jaw and jaw swivel
- 5/8 inch galvanized shackles
- SWL limit of over 8,000 lbs-force
Install instructions for the Bridle Plate Mooring System. Click Here.
For the Practical Sailor review of our Mooring System. Click Here.
Sizes & Pricing:
25- 60’ Monohull - $99.00
25 - 60’ Multihull - $129.00
If you have a $20.00 boat, use a $20.00 Mooring System.